Signed in as:
A Brighter Education for Dyslexia is a Parent-Led support group for those that have children affected by dyslexia. We are located in The Woodlands, Texas.
Brighter Education for Dyslexia parent support group invites you to our next meeting.
Mary Yarus is a Licensed Dyslexia Therapist and one of Region 4’s dyslexia specialists. Her career in education began in 2001 following her daughter’s diagnosis of dyslexia. Mary worked with students in private practice before transitioning to Neuhaus Education Center in 2008. She worked in the Family Support Office and also the Adult Literacy Program. She served on the Screening Committee for the Dyslexia Handbook, 2018 Update. Mary has also served on the board of Houston Branch of the International Dyslexia Association, and as co-chair of the East Texas Branch of the Academic Language Therapy Association.
5000 College Park Drive, Conroe, TX 77384
1. To provide a safe and comfortable environment for parents to share their experiences.
2. To provide an opportunity for parents to meet others that have kids affected by dyslexia.
3. To share useful information and resources.
4. To provide an environment that gives a positive perspective on dyslexia.
5. To educate parents to be a better advocate for their children.
Sign up to learn more about our local Dyslexia parent support group!