A Brighter Education for Dyslexia is a Parent-Led support group for those that have children affected by dyslexia. Our grassroots support group was founded in 2014 and has been serving families in the North Houston area for 7+ years.
1. To provide a safe and comfortable environment for parents to share their experiences.
2. To provide an opportunity for parents to meet others that have kids affected by dyslexia.
3. To share useful information and resources.
4. To provide an environment that gives a positive perspective on dyslexia.
5. To educate parents to be a better advocate for their children.
Count down to our next presentation!
A Brighter Education for Dyslexia, parent support group welcomes Aidan Colvin, author of Looking for Heroes – One Boy, One Year, 100 Letters.
***Sign up for our BED Newsletter to receive updates and the Zoom link for Aidan's presentation.
To purchase a copy, https://www.amazon.com/Looking-Heroes-One-Year-Letters/dp/1540788032
Your support and contributions will enable us to bring community awareness to Dyslexia. Your generous donation will fund our mission to identify all students that are affected by Dyslexia and empower and support their families.
*A Brighter Education for Dyslexia is currently a Texas nonprofit filing for a 501(c)(3) status.*
Make a check payable to:
A Brighter Education for Dyslexia
P.O. Box 8765
Spring, TX 77384