A Brighter Education for Dyslexia is a Parent-Led support group for those that have children affected by dyslexia. We are located in The Woodlands, Texas.
Brighter Education for Dyslexia parent support group invites you to our next meeting on Thursday, November 8th!
Speaker: Jessica Beckham, Lead Counselor at The Woodlands College Park High School
Topic: Receiving Accommodations on the SAT/ACT/PSAT
Date: November 8th, 2018
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Crossroads Baptist Church The Woodlands
5000 College Park Drive, Conroe, TX 77384
RSVP: Please RSVP to Brightereducationdyslexia.org. or brighter.education.dyslexia@gmail
1. To provide a safe and comfortable environment for parents to share their experiences.
2. To provide an opportunity for parents to meet others that have kids affected by dyslexia.
3. To share useful information and resources.
4. To provide an environment that gives a positive perspective on dyslexia.
5. To educate parents to be a better advocate for their children.
Sign up to learn more about our local Dyslexia parent support group!