A Brighter Education for Dyslexia is a Parent-Led support group for those that have children affected by dyslexia. Our grassroots support group was founded in 2014 and has been serving families in the North Houston area for 8+ years.
1. To provide educational consulting for families affected by dyslexia.
2. To provide a safe and comfortable environment for parents to share their experiences.
3. To provide an opportunity for parents to meet others that have kids affected by dyslexia.
4. To share useful information and resources.
5. To provide an environment that gives a positive perspective on dyslexia.
6. To educate parents to be a better advocate for their children.
Your support and contributions will enable us to bring community awareness to Dyslexia. Your generous donation will fund our mission to identify all students that are affected by Dyslexia and empower and support their families.
*A Brighter Education for Dyslexia is a 501(c)(3).